Lender’s Account Login
TO OBTAIN FORMS:Please read and follow these easy steps for completing the form(s) on your computer.
- Type the requested information in the corresponding field, You can use your mouse or Tab key. After you have completed the form, SAVE to a file on your computer and EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org or PRINT then FAX to the NSC at 559-665-3456. It is important that you PRINT out your form after completing it.
- When you have more than one Note, download a new form, and begin again as in Step #1 entering information for the new note.
- After you have completed and sent your forms, please send balance of documents as indicated on the checklist by EMAIL or FAX.
- We have provided a Note Set-up Check Sheet to assist you in completing the forms necessary to Set-up new note. You may also click here for a detailed explanation transmittal documents.
- For questions please call us at 559-665-3456 at ext. 300 or 302.
Download the Note Set-up Check List and select the appropriate package and follow these easy steps to complete them on your computer.
- Note Set-up Check List
- New Note Package – Standard
- New Note Package – with Escrows
- New Note Package – with Underlying Payment
- New Note Package – with Underlying Payment AND Escrows
- Contract for Deed Package
LENDER, INVESTOR AND BROKER FORMS
- Account Authorization for Servicing
- Additional Lender Addendum
- Additional Security Addendum
- Authorization Agreement for Automatic Deposits
- Escrow Information Input Sheet
- Underlying Payment Information Input Sheet
- Unpaid Charges Information Input Sheet
- Note Information Form-Broker
- Note Information Form-Lender
- Notice of Assignment or transfer of Servicing Rights
- RESPA “Goodbye” Letter Sample – Only for Existing Notes being Transferred
- Non-Circumvent Agreement
YOU MAY PAY THE APPROPRIATE SET UP FEE “ON LINE” OR CREDIT CARD. IF CHECKS ARE INVOLVED USE USPO OR OVERNIGHT ONLY. ALL FORMS, ATTACHMENTS AND CHECKS FOR A PARTICULAR PACKAGE MUST COME IN COMPLETE.
Fax to 559-665-3457 or
Email to email@example.com or
Note Servicing Center Inc.
3275 E. Robertson Blvd., Ste. B
Chowchilla, CA 93610
Attn: New Account Dept.
THE SET-UP FEE CAN BE DEDUCTED FROM THE FIRST PAYMENT BY CHECKING THE APPROPRIATE BOX ON THE ACCOUNT AUTHORIZATION LOCATED ABOVE THE SIGNATURE BLOCK.
Thanks for your business,
Explanation of Transmittal Documents
The Note Servicing Center has made the following forms available for you in a WORD format for you to complete, save to a file and attach via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and return by facsimile (FAX) 559-665-3457 or if a check is involved, mail by USPO or Overnight Express.
Explanation of Forms
NEW LOAN: For a NEW LOAN completely fill out the appropriate documents (One for each Loan), print and submit these forms by e-mail or fax or mail. We have included a Form, in the package to complete for each investor in the loan.
EXISTING LOAN: To transfer servicing on an EXISTING LOAN we will also need a copy of the RESPA “goodbye” letter. We have provided a “sample letter” in the forms documents for your use. This form is not needed for a new loan. The letter must be dated and sent at least 15 days before the transfer of servicing date. Regardless of the date of the RESPA Transfer Letter, the loan is considered transferred by the NSC the date the transfer letter is sent. Any payment received after the transfer letter is sent, must be endorsed and forwarded to NSC for processing.
LENDER OR BROKER TRANSFER SERVICING OF AN EXISTING PORTFOLIO
No need to enter each note individually into a Note Information Form. The NSC can provide you a template to bulk transfer your current notes at a nominal fee. Call us at 559-665-3456 ext. 301 to obtain a special format to complete. For complete conversion seamlessly of existing servicing accounts into our propriately system, please call to speak to our Operations Officer at 559-665-3456 ext. 301
DIRECT DEPOSIT: We have included an Authorization Agreement for Automatic Deposits (ACH). This form is used to distribute funds to Beneficiaries, Lenders or Investors by direct deposit into their Bank Account. It is also used to deposit Servicing Fees to the Brokers we subservice for.
ESCROW INFORMATION INPUT SHEET
When a note is submitted requiring the impounding in an escrow account for the payment of Taxes and Insurance (either included in the payment or by scheduled payment) NSC it is necessary to have the contact information and account number in order to make these payments. Please complete this Form as part of your package, along with a copy of the Tax Bill, the amount of any payment you have made in the applicable Tax Year and; a Statement from the Insurance Company indicating where and the date the payment is due.
UNDERLYING PAYMENT INPUT SHEET
Notes submitted for Servicing such as: All-Inclusive Notes (AITD) Subject2 require the payment of an underlying mortgage. When this occurs, it is necessary we have contact information, account number and proper mailing address to send the payment on the Underlying Mortgage. Please complete this form with your package along with the payment coupon you typically receive from the Underlying Mortgage. (The NSC requires one additional advance payment to be sent to hold in escrow, for these types of notes). The purpose of this advance (additional) payment on the AITD, or Sub2 is to mitigate the occurrence of late fee being assessed by the Underlying Mortgagee or Beneficiary if the payment dates do not coincide. (A problem intrinsic to this type of arrangement)
ASSIGNMENT OF EXISTING NOTE
When the promissory note you are submitting for servicing is an existing note that has been assigned to you, the NSC will require a copy of the Recorded Assignment of the Deed of Trust along with a copy of the note both front and back. When we observe the payee on the Note Information Form differs from the Note. It is a concern particularly in the era when fraud is prevalent. We need to be confident the payments, including a payoff is sent to the proper person.
RESPA “GOODBYE” LETTER
This letter is sent from the present Servicer when an existing note/loan if being transferred to NSC. It is not needed to start servicing a new loan. This is a sample letter which explains for you and the borrower why and under what statues the letter is required including time frames. Please be aware the any borrower payments received by the previous servicer once the package has been accepted by Note Servicing Center must be endorsed and forwarded to Note Servicing Center for processing.
NOTE/LOAN SERVICING CHECKLIST: In the following forms and document, we have provided a Note/loan Set-Up Check List to help guide in putting together a complete Servicing Package for submission. Remember, NEW LOANS will require a Complete submission of all necessary forms.
If you need assistance, please do no hesitate to call or email the Note Servicing Center at 559-665-3456 ext. 302. If you have questions or concerns complete the form below, submit your email address and a telephone number if you wish someone to call you.
The Note Servicing Center offers an extensive business support system for Investors, Brokers and Lenders holding Real Estate Notes. We feel confident we can provide the note and loan services necessary to make your business even more successful. To expedite a full transfer of your loans for servicing into our proprietary software, could take as much as 2 weeks depending upon the complexity of the process. Much depends on the fields and format of the program and software you are currently using.
As a company on the “cutting edge” of technology, we may be able to integrate your present servicing portfolio easily and quickly into our system. But you can rest assured that we will do all the work to make the conversion process as seamless as possible for Investors and Borrowers.
Here are the steps:
- When you contact the Note Servicing Center to transfer your entire portfolio of notes into our system for servicing, we will schedule a time to visit with you about your loan servicing needs, the platform you are currently using and special needs you may have.
- We prepare and submit a Loan Servicing Proposal which includes information about what the Note Servicing Center is prepared to do for you to save you money, support your objectives and help you and your company move up to the next level. The proposal will be custom made to fit your needs.
- The Note Servicing Center does not buy or sell notes. Servicing is our only business. However we understand totally the importance of not compromising the integrity of your client base. Therefore, to protect your interest, it is our standard practice to execute a non-circumvent agreement to cover that base as part and parcel of the Servicing Agreement.